Monday, March 16, 2015

March 9, 2015

 Brothers.....Sister.......children one and all it has come I have finally gotten time to write the family! Haha nah but yeah i have heard that everyone has asked what has been going on that i just haven't had time to write. The reason was that the last two p-days we were just packed with stuff to do that we just didn't have time to write very much. But oh well the important thing is now i have a little time to talk.

I also want to start of by giving a shout out to my uncle and aunt margarie who my aunt her father just passed away and i just want to invite you all to pray for her and the family so that the lord and his teachings will comfort them. I love you guys and will keep you in my prayers.

As to start off i wanted to let you all know that the baptism of my convert Juana went off with out a hitch and i had the grand opportunity to baptize her. We were really trying to get her husband to do it but in the end he had to work and was scared that he couldn't do it and said that he just wanted me to do it. So after awhile of trying to convince him i accepted and she got baptized and now has attended church twice and is loving it. She really has a strong desire to serve the lord and make it to the temple to seal her family for all eternity.

Also about our other investigator who is progressing great her name is alicia she has a date for the 28 and if she attends this sunday were in the gold and its a yes for sure. She told us with out a shadow of a doubt this is what she wants and in her words before she dies haha.

Also this week was cambios and somethings really sad happened one is that one of my best friends in the mission left to go to copiapo my first sector in the mission. Elder reynolds you will be missed and loved my friend but after we will get together after man. Also today was the last day of my Papitos mission he is now on his way home to arizona. Elder Butler i love you man you were really a great papito and example to me. Go fight, WIN (in the words of edna mod)

Also to all my love birds thank you all for the prayers and thoughts wondering how i am doing. Don't trip my potato chips everything's good down here i am really feeling and seeing the blessings being poured out upon me like it says in the scriptures. Lots of love

Con mucho cariño y amor
Elder Adams

 this is of my ward mission leader, my convert, and my son, and little old me
i just looked and i wrote me 4 times i hope nobody thinks i am prideful
 I wanted to first say that i got a sweet photo from a member that i put in our apartment and everybody loves it.

also my son elder rincon (elder corner) found an almacen that has his name on it and demanded we go in there the next day it was funny.
 a member gave us a free giant pie it was delicious i loved it.

also for our zone meeting we got a sweet shirt that says just do it on the front and the back says just baptize its awesome

this is the photo of the four of us in our pension together it was a great group and now my bud elder reynolds left but will not be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment