Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015

Can i just start of by saying WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK! Craziness happened this week with my whole family. I just want to start of with a few of these shout outs to my family. First and formost my big brother chris and his wife rachel are moving to texas (mind blown). Two one of my blood brothers broderick and his wife mary are having a baby boy in august (mind exploded). Three my brother hayden got an internship at REAL salt lake and is working at Verizon (mind on the floor) Fourth my mom just finished the book of mormon for relief society and now has grown her testimony a little more (mind spread out) Last but not least my dad just got finnaly finished with the project he has been working on for almost the last year and a half (mind all over the WALLS) I am so happy for all of you and know that everything that is happening are blessings from the lord. These things you people shouldnt just shove off like its nothing i am so proud and happy for you all. Keep on keepen on

As for me this week was a little sad we got some sad information from santiago that our investigator Alicia right when we started teaching her she told us she had been baptized before but we asked if her records were found in the stake or the mission and they werent so we went along with the plans for the baptism, but i sent out an email a few weeks back asking santiago if there was anything of paperwork showing that she had been baptized before because i have met a few people here in chile that got baptized but the ward clerk never entered the info and there name got lost. And this last week she was ready, excited, and spiritually exausted from the anticipation but then one of the general offices of the church called me and told me that they found her paper work( in my mind "NOOOOOOOOOO") that her info is in forms that the church down here have that only has her name but not any city, province, or mission. But that it is definityly her. Then he told me elder remember that you did something better than a baptism you reactivated a soul that the church had lost for more than 40 years and now is active and happy ( in my mind "whahoo")

As for the rest of the week it went good we had a family home evening with some recent converts who are preparing to go to the temple and the dad made us some american deep dish pizza it was amazing and then he also made some hot sauce that made it so good. So to top of the night my comp and me made some araypas from colombia they are really good. it was awesome. Also for the week i mad some home made cranberry juice that some members gave me the fruit it was so good. 

That is basically my week my fellow americans it was very exciting and fun. I hope you all have a great week and continue to feel the lord in your life each and every moment you can.

con mucho amor
 elder adams
 
 this is a photo of a statue that they have in the center of arica it has a really cool story too it about when this area belonged to peru and chile took it over with some charge over this hill to take over the area.
 these are my cranberry's that i pulled out of 4 grenadas it was super good
this is the recent convert who made us pizza and my comp making araypas that was a fun night

No comments:

Post a Comment