Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 15, 2015

Well this week was my birthday and just want to start of by saying thanks to everyone who gave me shout-outs i love you all so much and made me feel really special this week. Also i am not going to lie this birthday was the best birthday i have had in awhile because my mamita and papito surprised me with a party on one of the hardest nights of the week it was on my birthday. It was super lame the whole day all the citas fell and nobody was opening up so it was just hard to put a smile on and keep going on my birthday. So my only bit of excitement was to just finish of the day and go to sleep until my comp wanted to stop by the mamita really fast and grab something and they surprised me with a huge party i was so happy and excited that i could not believe what just happened. Then to top it all off a few days earlier i had talked about how good pumpkin pie is and how much i wanted to eat it that she went and translated a whole recipe and made it for me it was SO  GOOD! it was a good day.

Also the rest of the week was so great too because we had two investigators who were kind of like dead they got back on the horse this week and went to seminary, mutual, and church i was pretty impressed if they keep going we will be seeing two more baptisms fast. Also we heard a huge miracle about this family when i was with my last comps told me we shouldn't go by them because they are never there and when they are they don't want to receive us but we knocked the door with my comp and they surprised us with a family complete of five that want to know more and want to take the next step we have a lesson with them tomorrow i am really excited to teach them. All in all this week was so great.

I love you all and hope that you all have a great week like i had and hope you all know that no matter who you are or where you come from your all important in the eyes of our great father and redeemer. 

con mucho amor
elder adams
 


No comments:

Post a Comment