Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 8, 2015

Well i just wanted to start by saying thanks to all my friends and family for the emails and the happy birthday wishes you guys are so awesome and there is nothing more i could ask for then that. Love you all lots

As for my week at the beginning of the week we got transfers and my comp got here from arica and he is super cool its my first UTAH comp its awesome also he is from Orem. Elder Ngatai he is poly and super cool. We go home together and we get along super good. After that on Thursday we got to go to the zone council it was super cool we talked a lot about where we want our zones and where they can be. I learned a ton. Also we have been doing a lot of things new with my comp we have started finding a ton through the references that we get sent a ton in this sector it is super great and we put two dates this week a little while down the road but they are super great and i am sure they will do it but they just need to complete everything and they will make it to the most important door they have. I love being a missionary and having this opportunity to be a missionary, serve, and save souls through this great and glorious work.
 
I love you all and hope you guys have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment