Monday, August 25, 2014

August 11, 2014

I am so sorry i dont have like any time to write. Although we had cambios this week and ................... I am staying in taltal as District leader my new comp should be getting here tomorrow his name is elder cabrera my old comp is leaving to arica for a 18 hour bus ride :( sucks for him.
this week was really hard for lessons everybody was gone or busy and we had to plan this huge activity this next week wich will be really cool because we are having the jovenes be missionarys for a day they will do everything with us it will hopefully be great for the numbers here.

I just want to let you all now i love you and am still here and working has hard as possible to bring blessings to family and friends back home. Keep the prayers coming i truly feel them each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment