Tuesday, January 6, 2015

December 22, 2014

So i have no time to write you guys but i just wanted to get on and tell you my sector is in arica called pukaraì it is super little we have alot of investigators who have not been progressing very much latley because my comp has killed like 4 elders here so i have come here to reactivate the sector apparently so its all good. The members are really nice but i am just starting to get them to know me so it will be some time before we see any real success here but its all good.

As for the week ahead for all those who want to know i am going to be skyping my family at 3 oclock your time and 7 my time. I will only have like 40 minutes. Anyway I have to go but i hope you all have a great christmas and i know the lords greatest gift our lord and savior jesus christ is the biggest gift we all recived for christmas. I hope you all remember that and have a good week.

feliz navidad de acá en chile

elder adams      ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡  !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment