Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 19, 2015

So shout out to all yall who emailed me this week I opened my email box super happy and excited to read all of them. Thank you also for all the love and care for my feet everyone of you said that you hoped my feet feel better so thanks. They are starting to feel a little bit better. I have tryed doing a few remedys that are somewhat working but we will see.

As for this week things went good we were really happy because we were are teaching a lady who has been bedridden for years and never leaves the house because it brings her alot of pain to get out of the bed and into the chair but we saw a miracle she attended church with us this sunday and excepted a date to prepare to be baptized so we are excited how much apoyo we got from the members as well they took care of all of it basically. It was a great week also I got to see two familys from antofagasta (las rocas) again because they were up here for vacation and actually told us about there familys that live up here that are not members and so we shared with them and liked it so we will see how that comes but i am really happy where i am at.

Anyway I love you all so much and hope and pray you have a good week wich i know they will through the power of prayers and service everything can happen.

con mucho amor
elder adams

the first one is of a beautiful sunset


the second one is of the family that is from antofagasta that we were living in there house and they came up here and we taught there dad about the gospel and liked it alot.

the third is of me buying a pichanga for my one year mark Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment